Saturday, 5 June 2010

My first entry

Hi my names James Gawne and I thought I would join the rest of you and join the world of Blogging :p . The main reason for starting this blog though is because I am just finishing my time at college studying towards an HND/C in software development and read that this is something I should do. Also I thought it might be cool for me to have somewhere for me to post some of the things I get up to as I embark on my long journey and maybe take some of you along with me for the ride. Let me get one thing clear I am no supper coder with a solution to problems you all may have but that's not to say I wont try and help :) This is more of a chance for me to just talk about some of the things I get up to i.e. programs I may write in my spare time or new technologies I'm trying to get my head round. I should also mention that I'm no journalist or that hot at spelling but know how to use spell check. Anyway for the next three weeks or so I will properly be posting about my software Dev project which to be honest I'm not that impressed with but it may give some of you who are just starting out in VB.NET a nudge in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment