Sunday, 27 June 2010

Finished college

Well I have finished the final year at college but unfortunately have not qualified for the HND or HNC due to I had outstanding work from the first year which i completed in 2006. I just couldn't remember what to do and did not receive the help i needed to get the job done. this has not deter me from trying to get into software development in fact it's probley sperd me on more to prove to the college and myself that I can do it. my learning has taken me to several places of interest (Access, C#, ASP.NET, and my old fave VB.NET).
I want to try and study and get the MS 70-536 exam  under my belt over the summer and defiantly by October. I have started the self paced book from MS Press and must say I'm well impressed with how the book it lay ed out and goes through the stages. Ill keep posted on how I'm doing over the summer please leave comment if you have any advice on any of the interest areas I'm concentrating on at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment